I stayed here in a beautifully decorated twin room for a few days. The room was very clean and had very comfortable beds. The room facilities included a good shower with toiletries provided - shampoo; conditioner; shower gel; hand wash and even cotton buds and cotton-wool pads. Also hairdryer provided. The owners are lovely - friendly and helpful and even provided a lovely home baked cake in our room on arrival.
Breakfast is well cooked with a good choice on the menu including cereal, juices, hand made jams; toast; yogurts and fruit plus the usual Full English (with choice of eggs) as well as omelette with a range of filling and eggs benedict.
The Guest House is a short 5 to 10 minute walk from Christchurch High Street, a 5 minute walk from the station plus a bus stop to other towns such as Poole and Bournemouth is just across the road. So in a very convenient spot. Plenty of information re: resstaurants; sightseeing etyc provided as well as local knowledge from the owners.
It is on a noisy main road but we had a room overlooking the back and to be honest the place is double glazed so road noise not really a problem - I certainly did not notice it. The property also has a lovely large enclosed garden at the back and the breakfast room over looks this. I would recommend this guesthouse and would definately go back to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waters Reach is one of the finest guest houses in Dorset. Conveniently situated less than 500 metres from Christchurch town centre and with trains & buses passing regularly you can enjoy a completely relaxing stay while you explore Dorset's beautiful beaches and scenery. Our luxury en suite rooms have to been seen to be believed and are available from just £65 per night including a mouth watering, locally sourced breakfast. Each room has memory foam mattresses and is fitted with digital television, tea and coffee making facilities and has access to our free Wi-Fi service, and of course on-site free parking is available to all of our guests. Guests who stay with us for two or more nights are treated to a home baked delicious lemon drizzle cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Waters Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Reach Hotel Christchurch
- Waters Reach Guest House Christchurch, Dorset