It is Chris and Heather's attention to detail that makes Waters Reach stand out - for example, they remembered our names, kindly carried our bags to our room, and provided tasty homemade lemon drizzle cake to welcome us. The room was spacious and attractive. There was a wide variety of homemade items on the breakfast menu and the food was well-cooked and beautifully presented. The only small downside was that the taps/shower make a noise when in use, so you can hear other guests - however this does mean a wonderfully powerful shower, and Chris and Heather turn the power assist off at night so it is not intrusive. Overall we had an enjoyable stay and were very well-looked after, and would certainly recommend Waters Reach to anyone staying in Christchurch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waters Reach is one of the finest guest houses in Dorset. Conveniently situated less than 500 metres from Christchurch town centre and with trains & buses passing regularly you can enjoy a completely relaxing stay while you explore Dorset's beautiful beaches and scenery. Our luxury en suite rooms have to been seen to be believed and are available from just £65 per night including a mouth watering, locally sourced breakfast. Each room has memory foam mattresses and is fitted with digital television, tea and coffee making facilities and has access to our free Wi-Fi service, and of course on-site free parking is available to all of our guests. Guests who stay with us for two or more nights are treated to a home baked delicious lemon drizzle cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waters Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Reach Hotel Christchurch
- Waters Reach Guest House Christchurch, Dorset