My partner and I had such a great stay previously I decided to come back for a girlie weekend on 2nd August 2014! This stay was even more perfect than the first visit as I knew what to expect and my expactations were high - they were lived up to! The rooms were amazingly clean, the breakfasts were plentiful, fresh and well cooked - we had a mix of full English and soft poached eggs on toast - and the hosts Heather and Chris catered to a specific dietary need without any notice. Outside of the guest house we had a fabulous time at a free swing jazz festival in the park drinking lots of Prosecco an M&S picnic. Great memories and fabulous photos! My two friends have cowed to return with their families! You would be a fool not to stay here if you visit Christchurch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waters Reach is one of the finest guest houses in Dorset. Conveniently situated less than 500 metres from Christchurch town centre and with trains & buses passing regularly you can enjoy a completely relaxing stay while you explore Dorset's beautiful beaches and scenery. Our luxury en suite rooms have to been seen to be believed and are available from just £65 per night including a mouth watering, locally sourced breakfast. Each room has memory foam mattresses and is fitted with digital television, tea and coffee making facilities and has access to our free Wi-Fi service, and of course on-site free parking is available to all of our guests. Guests who stay with us for two or more nights are treated to a home baked delicious lemon drizzle cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waters Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Reach Hotel Christchurch
- Waters Reach Guest House Christchurch, Dorset