“Absolutely first class food”
Review of Crooked Beam - CLOSED

Crooked Beam
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We, went with another couple, and were pleasantly greeted by the owner at the entrance and shown to a nice table for pre dinner drinks,
After no rush , and pressure were shown to our table.
The food was absolutely delicious, one of the best meals, all four of us agreed,that we have had in a long while.
A very tasty menu, served and presented in first class style, and extremely tasty.
All the staff, were extra helpful, and lots of nice little extra touches were on display.
A lovely cosy atmosphere, first class food, and delightful staff.
Will definately recommend to our friends, and will be back soon
Well Done Crooked Beams

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Great services , great food , should 100% go ! I had the lamb was really nice well cooked and lovely sauce , fish is really good as well !

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

As usual had a lovely meal at the crooked beam last night. Staff always pleasant and welcome with nothing being too much trouble. A good atmosphere except for the professional complainers who obviously had a game plan for getting a free meal. Well done to the manager, how she kept her cool I don't know but what a professional, all we can say is we've never had anything to complain about!

2  Thank Way2Kool
Reviewed 14 June 2014

First visit and very pleasantly surprised. Superb food, friendly service and would definitely return. All 3 courses were excellent and presented well. Decor is dated but to me the food is the most important aspect and I could not fault it. Better than many so-called gastropubs I could mention.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I went here with my in laws on saturday and the food was fantastic. I had the goats cheese to start and fillet steak for main. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a top quality meal. However the comment you pay for what you get comes to mind as I found it not overly priced but expensive. But for excellent food you wouldn't expect it to be cheap. Will be returning again.