“I really liked SNOWTRAX great atmoshere”
Review of Snowtrax

Snowtrax
Ranked #11 of 44 things to do in Christchurch
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone is welcome at Snowtrax, from those wishing to improve their skiing skills to the outright novice looking for ski or snowboard lessons. You don’t even need to hit the slopes to have a great time, just relax in our Alpine Bar & soak in the scenery.Our family friendly centre is full of exciting activities for the kids. Try riding the Ski Bobs or spinning down the slopes in a Ringo. Your day won’t be complete without a visit to our Alpine Adventure Park, full of trampolines, swings & a huge fort, it couldn’t be more fun!!!Visit us for a unique party experience, bringing an element of excitement and adventure to any birthday party. All activities are carried out under the close supervision of our well qualified staff, leaving you to enjoy the day.So, explore our website and see just how much we have to offer.... see you soon!
Reviewed 1 December 2012

i was there in late Nov 2012.

had coffee food and checked out facilities. with my brother and mother

Very impressed with the place.. UK is learning how to do it .. great interior design felt good

nice atmosphere

Iwill be back
JDC LONDON

Nick W, General Manager at Snowtrax, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Thanks for your review, we love our Alpine lodge & the cosy atmosphere in the winter, glad you liked it too!

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Visited the Ski Centre with a group of friends. Very friendly atmosphere, warm, inviting.
We all had lunch, ranging from soups to jacket potatoes. Good value, we had two meals for £10. Good value and hope to visit again.

Nick W, General Manager at Snowtrax, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2012

Thanks for the review Sally, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Well what can I say other than excellent, every time I have visited I have always received 1st class and honest service. I recently needed to return some ski boots, whilst the new ones were being heated we was brought a coffee and even got to try the boots on their dry slope!!. When I left the shop I was told any probs go back and see them ... Would I recommend this store to a friend.. Absolutely yes

Nick W, General Manager at Snowtrax, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Thank you for your kind review. We work hard to promote excellent customer service & are lucky to be working in an industry we are so passionate about. I will ensure the member of staff who look after you receives your thanks.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Great for a fun day out with the children. This is a Swiss Chalet in the Forest ! They will love the novelty of Ski-ing or even flying down the tracks on Doughnuts or Ski -Bikes. Will keep them amused for hours and tire them out , a fun day for all the family.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Have been to this place many times with the kids and they love the ski bobs and rings. The place looks great inside as it has a log fire and authentic log building look and feel inside. The food and drinks and activities are expensive however, be prepared. The ski shop is great and has a