“22nd Fun”
Review of Snowtrax

Snowtrax
Ranked #11 of 43 things to do in Christchurch
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone is welcome at Snowtrax, from those wishing to improve their skiing skills to the outright novice looking for ski or snowboard lessons. You don’t even need to hit the slopes to have a great time, just relax in our Alpine Bar & soak in the scenery.Our family friendly centre is full of exciting activities for the kids. Try riding the Ski Bobs or spinning down the slopes in a Ringo. Your day won’t be complete without a visit to our Alpine Adventure Park, full of trampolines, swings & a huge fort, it couldn’t be more fun!!!Visit us for a unique party experience, bringing an element of excitement and adventure to any birthday party. All activities are carried out under the close supervision of our well qualified staff, leaving you to enjoy the day.So, explore our website and see just how much we have to offer.... see you soon!
Northwich, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“22nd Fun”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I went to snowtrax with a group of my friends. The slope was really good fun and wasn't too busy which was perfect for a group of 22 year olds looking for a good day out. The staff in the restaurant were really friendly, the food was nice and they catered well to my food intolerance. I think the whole day was good value for money even for students. The trip was a surprise for my friends birthday and she really enjoyed herself, I would recommend a day out here to any one.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michelle H

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have visited snowtrax on a number occasions and never been dissapointed, i find the staff in the bar very welcoming and helpful and they're always efficient. The restaurant itself i found it to be very clear and never had a problem finding a table. I have eaten here a number of times and never experience a bad meal, fantastic fish and chips and the "avalanche" burger are a couple of my favourite meals on the menu, service was quick and easy and the wait was less than 10/15 minutes although they were visibly quite busy. The food came out looking and tasting great!
will definitely be eating again soon!

Visited July 2014
Bournemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Function/meeting”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I have just recently held a meeting day at Snowtrax and I have to say I could not fault the place. From beginning to end it was just perfect. I dealt with Vicky, the catering manager and she was very helpful and swift with her replies to my emails. I felt the price to hire the room was good and it was nice to have it somewhere with a little more atmosphere than a boring hotel. They set the room up wonderfully and the food was very prompt and delicious. We went for the buffet and for £8 ahead you got so much food for your money. I would definitely recommend this venue to other businesses, I will most certainly be using it again. Thanks again to everyone at Snowtrax

Visited June 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good family fun”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Was pleasantly suprised when we arrived. The kids loved the ringos and had a real good time. The only thing was the overall hygiene of the place. the tables were dirty and the staff were uninterested. the food is average chips and... stuff but the kids enjoyed it

Visited June 2014
1 Thank heidi b
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“good snowtrax but poor cafe'bar”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

poor coffee stale cake tables not cleared, my boy loves the snow track shame my wife and i do not feel the same about the cafe bar, it needs a complete shake up.

Visited May 2014