“Indulgent”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Mouth watering array of cakes and deserts on offer. Brilliant customer service on day I went and bought a few cakes with my daughter - staff very kind, patient and considerate. We will be back!

gavin t, Owner at Indulge Yourself, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2014

Hi. Thank you for your kind review. Personal service is very important to us, and we are happy that you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

A friend and I were in christchurch and, although it wasn't quite lunch, we were a bit peckish. We went in a little dubious, however I am so glad we gave it a try!

My friend and I both had tea and cake and it was absolutely spot on! The staff were also very nice and polite and I would visit again.

My only advice to possible diners would be:

>Don't go for lunch, go for a bite to eat/ snack, and you'll have absolutely no problems!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Fantastic coffee and array of desserts to die for
Try for yourself, you wont be dissapointed!
Great customer service too

1  Thank IanandSteve
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We have been to this lovely cake shop many times. There is such much choice, it is sometimes hard to choose a favourite as they all look so amazing. The café is clean, I love the decorative wall signs, and it has a relaxing atmosphere. it is not the usual run of the mill coffee shop/chain, you realise straight away that these cakes are not mass produced, they are handmade with care and attention to detail, one of a kind. The staff are lovely, attentive, and love to make your experience a good one. They owners have obviously worked very hard to make this, and their Bournemouth shop such a success.

1  Thank BournemouthChris
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Lovely selection of cakes and drinks. Very tasty in deed. Warm welcome from staff eager to please. Nice decor and clean. Would recommend you pop in for coffee and cake when going past. Is open in evening which is very handy.

1  Thank wendy j