“Poor!!”

Indulge Yourself
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Christchurch
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Poor!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

No toilet,very cramped space and a very vocal manageress who refused to replace a warm milkshake!! WOULD NOT Recomend

5 Thank Alison S
gavin t, Owner at Indulge Yourself, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Do we have toilets? No. Do we serve lukewarm milkshakes? No. Do we have a manageress? No
Do we have a cramped space? No. Was anybody rude to you? No. Were you offered even more ice in your iced milkshake? Yes. Number of your kind comments that are true? 1. Number of your kind comments that are false? 5. Would we recommend you? NO!!!!!!

Sussex
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Came here twice in one week for a cream tea! (We were on holiday so thats my excuse!)
Very cutely decorated, cream tea arrived in a vintage shabby chic style teapot and cup and saucer so i was immediately in heaven!
Definitely worth a visit! if i lived in Christchurch I would definitely want to work here! Lol!

Visited March 2014
gavin t, Owner at Indulge Yourself, responded to this review, 21 September 2014
Hi. I am so glad we helped you have a great holiday in Christchurch and look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.
Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great coffee, tempting display of cakes, quirky decoration and a very big plus for us is that Indulge Yourself stays open late into the evening.

I have only marked the cafe down a point because they do not regularly have any gluten free cakes. One time I was offered a pre-packaged cake which was not very nice and another time there were none so I felt a bit left out.

• Visited June 2014
gavin t, Owner at Indulge Yourself, responded to this review, 21 September 2014
Hi. Thank you so much for your kind comments, they are very well appreciated. We now always have at least 1 gluten free cake in our fridge and I think you would find them delicious. See you again soon!
“Indulgent”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Mouth watering array of cakes and deserts on offer. Brilliant customer service on day I went and bought a few cakes with my daughter - staff very kind, patient and considerate. We will be back!

• Visited April 2014
gavin t, Owner at Indulge Yourself, responded to this review, 21 September 2014
Hi. Thank you for your kind review. Personal service is very important to us, and we are happy that you enjoyed your experience. See you again soon!
New Milton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

A friend and I were in christchurch and, although it wasn't quite lunch, we were a bit peckish. We went in a little dubious, however I am so glad we gave it a try!

My friend and I both had tea and cake and it was absolutely spot on! The staff were also very nice and polite and I would visit again.

My only advice to possible diners would be:

>Don't go for lunch, go for a bite to eat/ snack, and you'll have absolutely no problems!

• Visited January 2014