“This will always be our first choice of...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Two Rivers Reach

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Leah W
Wokingham, England, United Kingdom
“This will always be our first choice of accomodation in Christchurch”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I've lost count of how many times we have stayed at Two Rivers Reach in Christchurch - but a look back through the visitors book is at least an indicator that we have been staying here regularly for over 5 years.

I grew up in Christchurch and all my family live there - so I could wax lyrical about what the town has to offer. Finding accommodation to suit my large young family, however, was always a headache for me until I came across Two Rivers Reach.

Right from the very first visit, Sandra and her family have given us the warmest of welcomes, and made our visits back to sunny Christchurch a real pleasure. The accommodation is really very spacious, and I always feel like we have plenty of room. The accommodation is perfectly proportioned and having the extra loo is always a bonus with young children.

We have spent many a pleasant afternoon having a relaxed afternoon 'tea' with our family at Two Rivers Reach. The sociable lounge/diner arrangement means that my parents who live just around the corner, can visit and spend time with us in relaxed comfort.

The laundry facilities are an absolute must for us when travelling, so, once again, Two Rivers Reach ticks all the boxes!

The little details are never overlooked; there is always tea, coffee and milk when we arrive and also a little something extra for the famished family to enjoy while they wait for me to unpack and prepare the first meal of our stay. The fridge and freezer facilities are generous and mean that when I have my shopping delivered (I arrange an online delivery from Tesco which is delivered directly to the accommodation on our arrival) - there is plenty of room to store our groceries.

Being able to bring my ipad and connect up to the WiFi on offer is a real bonus for me. If I need to make an additional grocery order whilst on holiday I can do it easily online thanks to the broadband connection. Being a non-driver, I rely heavily on public transport and Two Rivers Reach is perfectly positioned for the train and also for buses. Additionally, the children and I frequently wander into Christchurch town either just to browse or to walk around the church, castle ruins, red house museum or visit the splashpark on the quay. Once again, Two Rivers reach is ideally located for this - with central Christchurch being only 10 or 15 minutes walk away - a big plus for us!

Needless to say, I have already made my reservation for 2014, and would recommend to anyone wishing to stay in Christchurch that they get their reservation with Two Rivers Reach in early to avoid disappointment!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Layout, Ample Space, Warm welcome.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and cleanliness of the property
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$186
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing