“Brillant”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Two Rivers Reach

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Heather S
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Brillant”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Beautiful apartment, everything you will need is provided. Comfy beds, toys for the Children, even milk and bread on arrival. Fab we will be back

Liked best: all of it
Liked least: none of it
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
M4W11
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“Excellent location, comfortable accommodation”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Sandra was on site to hand over keys, give information etc. the accommodation was exactly as described in the advert - a well equipped kitchen , with plenty of crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils, not to mention a supply of tea, coffee, sugar & even milk in the fridge and a packet of biscuits.
There were three spacious bedrooms, each with wardrobe & drawer space, and, unusually, plenty of clothes hangers. The bathroom had a separate shower and there was an extra toilet next door. Towels and bed linen were supplied and were changed at the end of each week. There was a washing machine which was extremely useful as we stayed for a month.
The lounge had two sofas , a dining table with 6 chairs and television/DVD, with a supply of DVDs. We had an electric fire and central heating, which was included in the price.
We were also able to use the beach hut, which was stocked with chairs & table as well as tea & coffee. All we had to take was milk.
All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed living in the apartment, which was thoughtfully equipped. We appreciated the extra touches and the fact that the owner obviously cared that everything was right. We had a problem with the padlock for the beach hut which was promptly replaced. We were very comfortable during our stay & would thoroughly recommend the apartment.

Liked best: Location & comfort
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Leah W
Wokingham, England, United Kingdom
“This will always be our first choice of accomodation in Christchurch”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I've lost count of how many times we have stayed at Two Rivers Reach in Christchurch - but a look back through the visitors book is at least an indicator that we have been staying here regularly for over 5 years.

I grew up in Christchurch and all my family live there - so I could wax lyrical about what the town has to offer. Finding accommodation to suit my large young family, however, was always a headache for me until I came across Two Rivers Reach.

Right from the very first visit, Sandra and her family have given us the warmest of welcomes, and made our visits back to sunny Christchurch a real pleasure. The accommodation is really very spacious, and I always feel like we have plenty of room. The accommodation is perfectly proportioned and having the extra loo is always a bonus with young children.

We have spent many a pleasant afternoon having a relaxed afternoon 'tea' with our family at Two Rivers Reach. The sociable lounge/diner arrangement means that my parents who live just around the corner, can visit and spend time with us in relaxed comfort.

The laundry facilities are an absolute must for us when travelling, so, once again, Two Rivers Reach ticks all the boxes!

The little details are never overlooked; there is always tea, coffee and milk when we arrive and also a little something extra for the famished family to enjoy while they wait for me to unpack and prepare the first meal of our stay. The fridge and freezer facilities are generous and mean that when I have my shopping delivered (I arrange an online delivery from Tesco which is delivered directly to the accommodation on our arrival) - there is plenty of room to store our groceries.

Being able to bring my ipad and connect up to the WiFi on offer is a real bonus for me. If I need to make an additional grocery order whilst on holiday I can do it easily online thanks to the broadband connection. Being a non-driver, I rely heavily on public transport and Two Rivers Reach is perfectly positioned for the train and also for buses. Additionally, the children and I frequently wander into Christchurch town either just to browse or to walk around the church, castle ruins, red house museum or visit the splashpark on the quay. Once again, Two Rivers reach is ideally located for this - with central Christchurch being only 10 or 15 minutes walk away - a big plus for us!

Needless to say, I have already made my reservation for 2014, and would recommend to anyone wishing to stay in Christchurch that they get their reservation with Two Rivers Reach in early to avoid disappointment!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Layout, Ample Space, Warm welcome.
Travelling group: Young Children
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and cleanliness of the property
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Young Children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$193
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing