The Premier Inn, Christchurch East, provided us with a comfortable and convenient nights sleep whilst visiting Bournemouth for an Exhibition and a family visit. The promise of a good nights sleep was kept and much appreciated. I am a person who doesn't like being out of my comfort zone but it was more than adequate for a very enjoyable weekend. The restaurant is not gourmet but more than adequate for 'something to eat' although my husband assures me that the 'full english breakfast' was very well presented and delicious. I had the lighter option. All round good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset