My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and we were really pleased. We wanted a base to stay as we were exploring different parts like Cornwall etc each day. The hotel in central by a roundabout and i first thought that it would be too noisy, too differcult to get onto the road etc. How wrong were we. Yes it is by the very busy roundabout and across from sainsburys BUT they didnt affect us at all. the car park is at the back of the hotel. We checked in without any problems. Our room was on ground floor and next to a door but we didnt hear a thing! The room was very clean, smartly done and my husband was happy as he could see the car through our window- typical bloke!! Every day after we came back from our adventures our room was cleaned and restocked again! There was a smaller flat screen tv but who cares!!
We had booked for premier cooked breakfast every morning and our first morning we woke up to find a letter through our door way. There had been an electrical fault in the kitchen so they were unable to do breakfast. We could still have a continental breakfast or if we wanted cooked then to go to the reception and they will book us into another restaurant. Hubby was a bit grumpy but we were like- well weve paid so lets go! The helpful staff gave us the sat nav post code for the restaurant and we went- it was the next premier inn hotel and my gosh the food and staff were amazing!! so much so we went and ate there one night! its called Bailey bridge pub on the road to bournemouth- do try it!
We ate at the beefeater one night which is attached to our hotel and the staff were fab, food a bit pricey but my god lovely food and wine! The next day we had our breakfast as normal and again it was fab- so much choice cereals, pastries, crumpets, fruit etc. juices, teas and coffees. then the staff will ask you want you want for your cooked breakfast- they do it to your liking and if you want anymore (they do come and ask you) then you can.
All in all we were extremely happy with the hotel, the staff, our room and the pub next door.
Do try it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset