Stayed on a Saturday night for £39. Have used this hotel numerous times, but last stay was about 2 years ago.
Although one of the older properties the room was warm, clean, and well kept. Location wise, not much other than a Sainsburys and KFC within walking distance, although there is a bus stop outside the hotel if you don't want to use a car. Taxi to Christchurch just Nader £10.
Receptionist was polite and efficient, and extra coffee and milk for the room is never a problem.
As usual with Premier Inn, there is an attached pub for meals but cannot comment as we ate elsewhere.
Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy kingszize Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset