“Very friendly staff, and very clean rooms.”

Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Christchurch
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stay very frequently at Christchurch East, the staff are lovely. They are always friendly and smiling. Becky is the most helpful housekeeper you could possibly have looking after you, she has opened windows to air the room and even turned the heating on because she knew I would be checking in and it was a cold day. Fantastic service. I would like to thank you all at Christchurch for always being so polite and helpful even when I check in early and for providing clean comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Very good . clean and helpful staff, food was good and there was no noise late at night even though we were close to the main road and a busy roundabout. We are staying at another one with lot of friends, later this year

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Premier Inn with a friend after a Christmas do, the rooms are spacious, very clean and good quality for the price you pay. I found the amenities good considering - With tea / coffee facilities, towels and a freeview TV. We asked for a twin bedroom which we received and this included a massively high double bed and a pull out single. I can however say I have had a better nights sleep, I was tossing and turning most the night. Now to the very big negative, a male member of staff approached me as I was walking down a corridor on my own quietly by SHOUTING..."Oi, You keep the noise down or I'll ask you to leave". I replied by stating I was being quiet but there have been others 'hanging' out in a corridor which had nothing to do with me or my party. We then all decided to meet at top of the stairs, as we waited (nowhere near rooms) the same man approached us and told us we were blocking a fire escape and we had to shut the hell up...We had been there for all of a minute! However a young couple who were practically producing life on the stairs didnt get asked to move. Finally, when we went back to our rooms I was awoken by another male member of staff at about 1:30am repeatedly knocking and then telling us to be quiet (I'm pretty sure I do not snore that loudly), I then spent the rest of the night listening to another room having sex...lovely. I got so fed up as soon as I was able to I left (5:30am) I missed breakfast and travelled home. A lovely night ruined by 2 male staff on reception (the older man more so) defiantly people that judge their customers. Will not be coming back!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daisy B
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Booked this hotel as we wanted to tour the area for a short break. Ideal location for visiting the New Forest & Bournemouth. Very friendly staff, nice clean & comfortable room. Very quiet. Didn't use the restaurant onsite, we had breakfast at the nearby Toby Inn which was excellent.

1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Amazingly good value. Although this hotel appeared to be one of the older established Premier Inns it was able to offer a good level of service. Clean room, good bed, efficient shower and a good breakfast, all that you need.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We stayed for one night at this hotel in November 2013. This hotel is ideally located for Christchurch, Bournemouth, Avon Beach and the New Forest and surrounding area. The hotel has a huge car park that is free, with a very good Beefeater Restaurant next door. Our check in was very smooth and efficient. One of our party had forgotten their toothbrush and were give a complimetary pack containing everything they required. The room was very clean, light and airy with easy to use heating and lighting controls. The bed was very large, very comfortable with extra pillows. The bathroom was immaculately clean, plenty of towels, great power shower, huge mirror with very bright low voltage lights. We ate in the Beefeater Restaurant which had a lovely decor and atmosphere. The service was excellent, the food was extremely tasty, good portion sizes and served piping hot at reasonable prices. We had a great nights sleep in a very comfortable warm and quiet room. I had booked in advance on the Premier Inn Website and got a very good rate. We were all delighted with our visit and will definitely stay again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MJC1950
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We have recently just spent two night s at the Somerford Premier Inn at Christchurch in Dorset. This was not our first time there and it will not be our last. The hotel is in a great position for travelling around the area and all the local amenities. It is a very comfortable hotel and all the staff are very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of staying in this area.