Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel
Fisherman's Haunt Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$136
Agoda.com
US$333
US$275
Premier Inn Christchurch Highcliffe(Highcliffe)(Great Value!)
US$133
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
    Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
    US$105
    PremierInn.com
    Captain's Club Hotel(Christchurch)
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    1,090 results
    All reviewsbeefeater restaurantbeefeater next dooradjoining beefeaternew forestmeal dealno liftattached restauranteasy accessfamily roomgood nights sleepbudget hotelshort breakthe ground floorplenty of parkingcomfortable roomthree nightsreception staff
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed in the Premier Inn Christchurch East for a brief over night business trip.

Nothing really much to review as these hotels are always the same. If your looking for a hotel room, with a comfortable bed, a decent shower, a TV and then your laughing. If your after 5* Treatment and 5* luxury stay somewhere that is 5*

* The room Was very well laid out however very noisy from the window, a high pitched whistle to say the least (However it was very windy outside).

* Phone signal on 3 terrible

*Good location for a supermarket, and a Toby Carvery (0.6 miles away) if you don't fancy the Beefeater.

All in all friendly staff, good location, Hotel clean and looks like an old Travel Lodge.

Room Tip: Unsure but room 77 and 76 had very poor phone signal.
    • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
    Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stay very frequently at Christchurch East, the staff are lovely. They are always friendly and smiling. Becky is the most helpful housekeeper you could possibly have looking after you, she has opened windows to air the room and even turned the heating on because she knew I would be checking in and it was a cold day. Fantastic service. I would like to thank you all at Christchurch for always being so polite and helpful even when I check in early and for providing clean comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 10 December 2013

Very good . clean and helpful staff, food was good and there was no noise late at night even though we were close to the main road and a busy roundabout. We are staying at another one with lot of friends, later this year

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
    Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Premier Inn with a friend after a Christmas do, the rooms are spacious, very clean and good quality for the price you pay. I found the amenities good considering - With tea / coffee facilities, towels and a freeview TV. We asked for a twin bedroom which we received and this included a massively high double bed and a pull out single. I can however say I have had a better nights sleep, I was tossing and turning most the night. Now to the very big negative, a male member of staff approached me as I was walking down a corridor on my own quietly by SHOUTING..."Oi, You keep the noise down or I'll ask you to leave". I replied by stating I was being quiet but there have been others 'hanging' out in a corridor which had nothing to do with me or my party. We then all decided to meet at top of the stairs, as we waited (nowhere near rooms) the same man approached us and told us we were blocking a fire escape and we had to shut the hell up...We had been there for all of a minute! However a young couple who were practically producing life on the stairs didnt get asked to move. Finally, when we went back to our rooms I was awoken by another male member of staff at about 1:30am repeatedly knocking and then telling us to be quiet (I'm pretty sure I do not snore that loudly), I then spent the rest of the night listening to another room having sex...lovely. I got so fed up as soon as I was able to I left (5:30am) I missed breakfast and travelled home. A lovely night ruined by 2 male staff on reception (the older man more so) defiantly people that judge their customers. Will not be coming back!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Daisy B
    WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Booked this hotel as we wanted to tour the area for a short break. Ideal location for visiting the New Forest & Bournemouth. Very friendly staff, nice clean & comfortable room. Very quiet. Didn't use the restaurant onsite, we had breakfast at the nearby Toby Inn which was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple