Stayed for two nights while visiting family, having picked up some cheap night rates in advance. Our room was pleasantly clean and in good decorative order, and the bed excellent as the adverts. Our only niggle is that we found the room was adjacent to the stairs up to the first floor, and that several guests can be very heavy footed when returning to their rooms at night. Road Noise from the adjacent roundabout and bypass was fairly loud, but was as expected in this sort of location. Didn't try the adjacent Beefeater for breakfast or dinner, as we've had horrendous experience there in the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset