Pretty average Premier Inn..not the best and not the worst,middle of the road I guess.Its not outstanding in any way we think. We had no air-con but a fan was in the room and the window could be opened at the bottom a little. The car park seemed adequate and on the level.
The attached Beefeater restaurant was not to our taste with many of the tables too close together we feel. That's a bit nitpicking really,overall it was not a bad stay although I will say my `steak`was poor quality but did not complain because I felt this spoils the occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy kingszize Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset