We love coming here because it is convenient for touring the area but the immediate surroundings of the hotel, particularly at the back entrance, needs some attention. The Beefeater Inn is gettiing very tatty and needs a serious refurbishment. Some of the seats are ripped and the tables are scratched. The breakfast self-service area is poorly lit and has a scruffy appearance. We will look for an alternative if things don't improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset