I have stayed at this Premier Inn 4 times now. I prefer it to the Christchurch East Premier Inn as it is smaller and seems less impersonal. All the Staff were great and a couple have begun to recognise me which adds to the friendly atmosphere. On this trip I had dinner in the Dining Room. good service, varied menu and good value for money.
Room comfortable and very quiet.(I was on the second floor facing the main road). They have just fitted double glazing which has made a big difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a gem of a spot, close to the wonderful Dorset World Heritage Coast, at the Premier Inn Hotel Christchurch West. A great find whether you're on the hunt for business deals or just a few days away. With a wealth of waterside treasures within minutes, you could be messing about on the river, harbour or sea. Or if you prefer the greens and great outdoors, polish your swing at Ferndown or Parley or head for the peace and quiet of the New Forest. Then, when it's time to turn in, set a course for our great restaurant and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Dorset