We checked out yesterday from Christchurch West. We were delighted with our ground floor room setup for the three of us (one being an 18 month old boy) for our two night stay. The room was exceptionally clean and we were allocated a ground floor room. The cotbed provided was very clean with a fitted sheet in it. There were tea and coffee making facilities in the room which was nice for the early mornings before breakfast. The breakfast in the adjacent restaurant was fine just avoid the baked beans (they are horrid and should be removed from the menu!)
The customer service at the hotel was superb, we were pleasantly surprised. We didn't hear very much at night but they have been due to our powerful ear plugs! We would book again when we viist our friends again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a gem of a spot, close to the wonderful Dorset World Heritage Coast, at the Premier Inn Hotel Christchurch West. A great find whether you're on the hunt for business deals or just a few days away. With a wealth of waterside treasures within minutes, you could be messing about on the river, harbour or sea. Or if you prefer the greens and great outdoors, polish your swing at Ferndown or Parley or head for the peace and quiet of the New Forest. Then, when it's time to turn in, set a course for our great restaurant and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Dorset