Stayed here one night while visiting family. The reception staff were friendly, efficient and helpful, and even helped us avoid the weekend school holiday traffic by advising which roads were less busy.
The room was a decent size, nice comfortable bed, reasonable bathroom with good shower, hairdryer provided in room. There was ample parking and it was easy to find. Breakfast can be eaten in the restaurant next door, which is very handy.
Very convinient location but only downside was the busy road nearby which does result in some traffic noise being heard in the hotel. Some noise never really bothers me but it might both others so I think the rooms facing the back of the hotel may be quieter.
Another good quality and value hotel in the premier inn family. Would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a gem of a spot, close to the wonderful Dorset World Heritage Coast, at the Premier Inn Hotel Christchurch West. A great find whether you're on the hunt for business deals or just a few days away. With a wealth of waterside treasures within minutes, you could be messing about on the river, harbour or sea. Or if you prefer the greens and great outdoors, polish your swing at Ferndown or Parley or head for the peace and quiet of the New Forest. Then, when it's time to turn in, set a course for our great restaurant and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Dorset