Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel
    Captain's Club Hotel(Christchurch)
    The Kings Arms(Christchurch)
    Chine Hotel(Bournemouth)
    • Pool
    All reviewsbailey bridgerestaurant next doortable table next doorpizza hutretail parkair conplenty of parkingtop flooradjoining pubcar parknight's sleepconvenient locationmain roadgood nights sleepbusy roadmeal dealcomfortable bed
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 7 March 2014

As you would expect from a premier inn.Clean and comfy,great beds and friendly staff.Table Table restaurant next door is very good and the breakfast there is excellent.Christchurch is a beautiful place for a chilled out weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    Neil B, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for commenting on your stay at Christchurch West
    Premier Inn, My self and the team are very glad that you enjoyed your
    Stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The room was large and clean, having used Premier Inn before, was somewhat disappointed. I found the heating didn't work well, it kept returning to the default setting. Really cold night and merely wrapped myself in extra clothing - the staff did say I could of had an extra duvet when I mentioned in the morning, but I was so tired and cold, I didn't want to get up! Staff were friendly and did apologise.

I wouldn't want to stay more than one night - good location to everything, my main reason for staying there, but I think I would like to go nearer the sea and pay the same price next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for commenting on your stay at Christchurch West
    Premier Inn, I am sorry to hear you had difficulty with the heating controls in your
    Room. Please be assured that we have now checked all heaters and they are now working to the correct standard, I am very sorry that this issue disappointed your stay with us.

Thank you once again for your comments, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We spent Valentines here as the weather was so bad we had to abandon our static caravan in Highcliffe. The staff were very helpful and room very comfy and quiet. We have stayed at Premier Inns in the past but this is one of the best.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    Neil B, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for commenting on your stay at Christchurch West Premier Inn,
    My self and all the team are very glad you enjoyed your stay, even in the bad weather and we hope to see you again in soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

First class service and accommodation for budget prices.
    Good parking and first class restaurant. Close to town, amenities and local tourist spots. Centrally located for visiting other attractions in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    Neil B, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for commenting on your stay at Premier Inn Christchurch West,
    Here we always strive to provide the best customer service in the industry.
    I have passed the comments on to the team members,

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I don't normally write reviews but truly believe that this lovely hotel deserved it. I stayed one night on a business trip and can honestly say it was faultless. Nothing was left out. I had one of the best nights sleeps ever in a hotel - I really like the choice of pillows, comfy beds and esp the black out curtains. It got a little bit noisy in the morning, prob as I was right next to a firedoor but still didn't affect my sleep. The staff member on reception was very friendly. The room was spotless and the breakfast was second to none.

Room Tip: I was facing the back carpark and it was lovely and quiet.
    • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
    Neil B, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you ever so much for reviewing Christchurch West Premier Inn,
    All the team and myself are very grateful for your comments. And we look forward to seeing you again soon.