“Relaxing long weekend sharing time with friends”

Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Christchurch
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is now the 3rd or 4th time that I've stayed at this place, mainly because it's central, easy to park and because it's always clean and tidy. This time was no different. As I arrived, I was informed that all the rooms now had new hard mattresses {as per the group's refurbishing programme} which I have to admit are a little too hard for my liking {my back didn't like it much either..}
The bathroom was clean, as was the room but I wonder why on earth Premier Inn have made the decision to take out all the telephones ?? I cannot see the point in this - what if you wanted to get in touch with a person in another room? Or if you had a dire emergency during the night.?

Staff were helpful and friendly

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Baby-Babble
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Nice hotel typical Premier Inn, stay in a lot due to business so know what to expect, clean, basic and comfy but no aircon in rooms at this venue. given a fan but it was noisy
Only issue with this hotel is that as I arrived at about 3.15 the car park was full with parents picking up children so I couldn't park near to the reception and I had a lot of work files to take into room so had to move car after they had gone.
Only crumble about Premier Inn all round, is they only have 30min free WIFI, I need it for uploading work,so I have to tether from phone or find a restaurant that has the Cloud.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Misfit100
Neil_Ballingall, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Christchurch West Premier Inn,
The staff and myself are very glad you enjoyed your stay.
And we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night with family. Staff were really friendly and very helpful. If your going to stay in Christchurch this is a good hotel to stay at. One side of the hotel is a bit noisy in the day but overall a good nights rest was had by all.

1  Thank ShirleyH2013
Neil_Ballingall, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Christchurch West Premier Inn
The team and myself are very glad you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This location is only a short walk from Town Centre, Food at Bailey Bridge restaurant next door is good and has free WiFi. Staff at hotel were extremely helpful in getting us a family room at short notice so we could bring grandson. To give 5 stars for Premier inn it needs to change its policy on WiFi and give more free WiFi time or a voucher for a period of time you can switch on and off over your stay. £3 for 24 hr is expensive if you only use it for couple of hrs morning and evening.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Neil_Ballingall, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for your great comments regarding your stay at Christchurch West
Premier Inn, all my team and myself are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay.
Please let me make you aware Premier Inn are currently looking to provide free wifi to all our guests. So hopefully the next time you stay we may have it ready for you.

Thanks once again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Excellent hotel, very clean, and a large comfortable room on the top floor on the rear of the building. Friendly,efficient and professional staff. Location means you have to walk along a busy road into Christchurch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Neil_Ballingall, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments about Christchurch West Premier inn,
All the team and myself are very pleased you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

It's now past the point for me to use again. The bed mattress are a joke totally given up on any support. The heat build up in the rooms is bad, I would not visit here in summer as you cannot get any airflow for the windows. Road noise is a problem. Sound insulation does not exist you hear every one and every thing. Shower pressure is poor. It just appears run down inside and out.

Room Tip: Get a room at the rear but you will be woken by early morning garage deliveries.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments about Christchurch West Premier inn,
I was very sad to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us, and I would like to
Talk to you further about the issues you have raised, Please contact me via PITL.christchurchwest@whitbread.com including your booking details,

Thank you once again for your comments as it helps us ensure we can fix issues to ensure our guests feel brilliant through a great nights sleep.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Just got back from a couple of days stay, staff were very welcoming on our arrival and every time we passed through reception was asked if all was ok.....which it was room spotless...no complaints at all thank you premier inn for making our wedding anniversary stay so perfect..the food at restuarant next door was perfect and staff were so helpful ....perfection on all counts....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely comments about Christchurch West Premier inn,
All the team and myself are very pleased you enjoyed your stay, and that you enjoyed your anniversary staying with us. And we hope to see you again soon.