“Lovely, peaceful, comfy stay”

Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Christchurch
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights last weekend for a family wedding and it was lovely. Quiet, comfy and great value for money. Staff were friendly also. They had even put a fan in the room as it was warm outside and this was lovely. Would def recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Me and the girlfriend travelled from bedfordshire to Christchurch just for the one night. As weve stayed in premier inns before we thought we would stay in one again, but the one we wanted to stay in (Bournemouth Central) we could not get a room so we tried this one! The woman on reception was lovely but in our room it was terrible, the pillows, sheets were marked. The glasses and mugs weren't clean and the kettle leaked. The shower was rubbish, the toilet was not clean and the towels were dirty and not folded. The room was very old looking and run down, I will never stay in this premier inn again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Never mind the TV adverts, I never seem to find a £29.50 room. Did not at this one. Good clean well presented hotel, plenty of free parking. Expensive breakfasts for a budget chain with the smallest sausage ever seen!
Ask for a room not facing main road to avoid traffic noise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is now the 3rd or 4th time that I've stayed at this place, mainly because it's central, easy to park and because it's always clean and tidy. This time was no different. As I arrived, I was informed that all the rooms now had new hard mattresses {as per the group's refurbishing programme} which I have to admit are a little too hard for my liking {my back didn't like it much either..}
The bathroom was clean, as was the room but I wonder why on earth Premier Inn have made the decision to take out all the telephones ?? I cannot see the point in this - what if you wanted to get in touch with a person in another room? Or if you had a dire emergency during the night.?

Staff were helpful and friendly

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Baby-Babble
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Nice hotel typical Premier Inn, stay in a lot due to business so know what to expect, clean, basic and comfy but no aircon in rooms at this venue. given a fan but it was noisy
Only issue with this hotel is that as I arrived at about 3.15 the car park was full with parents picking up children so I couldn't park near to the reception and I had a lot of work files to take into room so had to move car after they had gone.
Only crumble about Premier Inn all round, is they only have 30min free WIFI, I need it for uploading work,so I have to tether from phone or find a restaurant that has the Cloud.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Misfit100
Neil_Ballingall, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Christchurch West Premier Inn,
The staff and myself are very glad you enjoyed your stay.
And we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night with family. Staff were really friendly and very helpful. If your going to stay in Christchurch this is a good hotel to stay at. One side of the hotel is a bit noisy in the day but overall a good nights rest was had by all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ShirleyH2013
Neil_Ballingall, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Christchurch West Premier Inn
The team and myself are very glad you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This location is only a short walk from Town Centre, Food at Bailey Bridge restaurant next door is good and has free WiFi. Staff at hotel were extremely helpful in getting us a family room at short notice so we could bring grandson. To give 5 stars for Premier inn it needs to change its policy on WiFi and give more free WiFi time or a voucher for a period of time you can switch on and off over your stay. £3 for 24 hr is expensive if you only use it for couple of hrs morning and evening.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Neil_Ballingall, Manager at Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for your great comments regarding your stay at Christchurch West
Premier Inn, all my team and myself are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay.
Please let me make you aware Premier Inn are currently looking to provide free wifi to all our guests. So hopefully the next time you stay we may have it ready for you.

Thanks once again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Christchurch
Travelodge Christchurch
#7 of 11 in Christchurch
Village Hotel Bournemouth
Village Hotel Bournemouth
#29 of 66 in Bournemouth

Been to Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel? Share your experiences!