Stayed here for one night and was disappointed. There was a note next to the tv apologising that the hotel doesn't have air conditioning. And the room was hot! No fan and a window that didn't open very much. And near a rail track so noisy when the train went past - which happily wasn't that often!
Room large and good bathroom so worth staying just not in good weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a gem of a spot, close to the wonderful Dorset World Heritage Coast, at the Premier Inn Hotel Christchurch West. A great find whether you're on the hunt for business deals or just a few days away. With a wealth of waterside treasures within minutes, you could be messing about on the river, harbour or sea. Or if you prefer the greens and great outdoors, polish your swing at Ferndown or Parley or head for the peace and quiet of the New Forest. Then, when it's time to turn in, set a course for our great restaurant and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Dorset