A modern hotel in a fabulous location alongside the river.
Check-in is efficient and you are personally shown to your room. We were allocated a lovely room, so thank you again Joanne in the reservations department.
We dined in the hotel for the two nights of our stay and the cooking was to a high standard. Locals appear to use the restaurant which has to be a good sign! The staff in the restaurant are professional and friendly and throughout the hotel there is a pleasant relaxed atmosphere and you are made to feel very welcome, obviously a very well managed hotel.
Breakfast is good. The full English breakfast is cooked to order and is perfect.
What more can I say… if in Christchurch this is the one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern four silver star hotel located on the banks of the river Stour close to the historic market town of Christchurch in rural Dorset. Hotel comprises of 12 lifestyle suites, each with a separate lounge/living area and either two or three bedrooms sleeping from 1 to 6 people. The hotel boasts a cocktail bar with award winning bar-tenders and a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Event facilities for up to 100 and a bijou spa complete with hydro-therapy pool, sauna and four treatment rooms. The suites have air-conditioning to the lounge/living area and the hotel bedrooms are air conditioned throughout. The alfresco dining terrace is open all summer and provides a perfect location to soak up the atmosphere of life on a busy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Captain's Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Hotel Christchurch
- The Captains Hotel
- Captain's Club Hotel Christchurch, Dorset