Have just returned from a girl's weekend enjoying the hotel and spa facilities offered by the Captains Club Hotel Christchurch. We were a party of 5 and stayed in one of the three bed suites overlooking the river. Our rooms were immaculately clean modern and with great facilities.We found the spa treatments of an extremely high standard and equal or better to those we have had at some of the top health farms. In particular Lauren is a really gifted therapist whose treatments and facials were very special..
The breakfast were excellent. We also had a lunch in the bar and ate in the restaurant for one of our evenings and wish we had booked for more because it was the best meal we had and far better than elsewhere. Really excellent fresh food with beautiful presentation We particularly enjoyed the cod and sea bass and the petit fours!.
What made the stay so good though was the fantastic service given by every member of staff The waiting staff were so friendly and helpful as were the front of house.The restaurant /bar manager made us feel extremely welcome-really going out of his way to make our evening special. This hotel is getting it very right at all levels.We will definitely return and warmly recommend it..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 4 star luxury hotel and spa in Christchurch, Dorset. Overlooking the river Stour and located in the historic town of Christchurch, Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa is a small independent luxury hotel with a nautical twist. The hotel features 12 two and three bedroom luxury suites, each with separate lounge/living areas, and a selection of hotel rooms. Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa is home to one of the best bars in Christchurch with award-winning mixologist and Bar Manager, Tommo, at its helm. They also have a 2 AA rosette restaurant, event facilities for up to 100, and a spa complete with hydrotherapy pool, sauna, and treatment rooms. All accommodation and event spaces face out onto the River Stour so no matter what you are travelling to Captain’s Club for, you are guaranteed a beautiful view. The alfresco dining terrace is open all summer and provides the perfect location to soak up the atmosphere of life on the river. This Christchurch hotel is family-friendly and rooms/suites are dog-friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Captain's Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Hotel Christchurch
- The Captains Hotel
- Captain's Club Hotel Christchurch, Dorset