I live close by to the Captains Club and it's a great location to sit and watch the world go by. The food is very good and when you compare the prices to other eateries in the area the Captain's Club is comparable, and therefore worth paying the extra pound or so to be sitting in such a lovely environment . The only negative is that the service can be a little 'hit and miss', and on the slow side. But if you're not in a hurry I wouldn't let that deter you making a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern four silver star hotel located on the banks of the river Stour close to the historic market town of Christchurch in rural Dorset. Hotel comprises of 12 lifestyle suites, each with a separate lounge/living area and either two or three bedrooms sleeping from 1 to 6 people. The hotel boasts a cocktail bar with award winning bar-tenders and a 2 AA rosette restaurant. Event facilities for up to 100 and a bijou spa complete with hydro-therapy pool, sauna and four treatment rooms. The suites have air-conditioning to the lounge/living area and the hotel bedrooms are air conditioned throughout. The alfresco dining terrace is open all summer and provides a perfect location to soak up the atmosphere of life on a busy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Captain's Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Hotel Christchurch
- The Captains Hotel
- Captain's Club Hotel Christchurch, Dorset