Red Box Guest House
Hotels.com
US$112
US$103
Priceline
Bell House Hotel(Sutton Benger)
US$133
Priceline
Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel(Chippenham)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$198
US$190
Travelocity
US$196
All reviewsjulie annhome from homehousing estatemueslicomfortable guest housetwin bed roomlovely breakfast in the morningwarm welcomeexcellent value for moneyaccommodationprovisionensuite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2011

A very nice room with comfortable bed and although the rooms are not ensuite, a dressing gown is provided and the bathroom was close by and well equiped.

The breakfast was most enjoyable with plenty of choice - fresh eggs from the hens was a nice feature.

There was plenty of information available on places to visit in the area and Mrs Barrow is most knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would reccommend the Red Box Guest House if you are visiting Wiltshire.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paulinewine
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Great value and friendly guest house. Julie-Ann makes Red Box what it is and shouldn't change a thing. Doesn't even matter that the bathroom is shared, since there's only 3 rooms anyway, so dont let this put you off. Breakfast offered exceptional choice for the price and the room was spotlessly clean. A fabulous stay and just what was wanted. I think I would even be tempted to pop round for a cuppa if I ever passed through Chippenham again, even if I wasnt going to stay the night.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2011

I stayed with Julie-Ann 2 nights a week for 11 weeks as I was on a placement from university, and felt like part of the family. After a 2hr30 drive from Plymouth I was welcomed warmly and helped to my room.
The B&B is clean and comfortable, the rooms are light and well tended to, and the kitchen is available to make evening meals. I didn't have the opportunity to see any tourist attractions or sample any of the local pubs or restaurants, but I know that Julie-Ann is well equipped to answer any questions or give suggestions about what is worth seeing or doing.
The town is easily accessible, only about a five minute drive.
I enjoyed my stay immensely and was sad to say goodbye! I'd definitely go back if I had the opportunity.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2011

Pretty much the best B&B experience I've had. Julie-Ann was very welcoming to a family of bikers, half of which came home dripping wet after being caught in a shower. She was very accommodating and even helped us dry our sopping wet boots and gloves in her airing cupboard! The beds are very comfortable with memory foam mattress toppers and we slept fantastically. Even the chickens are welcoming, laying lovely happy eggs for us for breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Best Place I’ve stayed in a long time (Nice Free Range Eggs To)

The Area is Beautiful