Red Box Guest House
US$103
US$112
US$102
Priceline
Bell House Hotel(Sutton Benger)
US$133
Priceline
Bear Hotel(Chippenham)
US$70
Travelocity
Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel(Chippenham)(Great Value!)
US$92
Travelodge
The Red Lion(Lacock)
US$195
US$196
All reviewsjulie annhome from homehousing estatemueslicomfortable guest housetwin bed roomlovely breakfast in the morningwarm welcomeexcellent value for moneyaccommodationprovisionensuite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Julie-Ann was very welcoming and looked after us well, including printing a map so that we knew how to get into Chippenham centre. Felt like being in someone's home. Room comfortable looking over the back garden, with nice en suite. Hospitality tray including bottled water and a frothy hot chocolate (yummy). Parking on large drive or in front of a garage a few doors away that she rents for guests. Breakfast very good - juice, cereals (home made muesli), choices for cooked (recommend the muffin topped with bacon and poached egg with tomato), toast. Julie-Ann has her own chickens so the eggs are fresh. Comfortable stay!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had a wonderful - albeit short (11 hours) stay. Julie-Ann is a wonderful hostess and we felt welcolmed as soon as we met her. The room was perfect and had everything we wanted in it. Breakfast was brilliant, with fresh eggs from Julie-Ann's chickens. This was just an overnight stay but we would not hesitate to stay here again when in the area. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I enjoyed the stay at this lovely B&B. The host was very nice and helpful. She kindly offered many useful tour recommendations and helped me with the transport information. The room was well furnished, tidy and very comfortable. The surroundings were also quite and I had a good sleep. Thank to the huge portion of breakfast the host made for me, I skipped lunch but even didn't feel hungry! Public transport linking the Chippenham Bus Station was also very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Red Box Guest House over the weekend just gone Julie-Ann made us most welcome and nothing was to much trouble even taking us to find a petrol station, the breakfast was first class with fresh layed eggs, the room, bathroom and parking was excellent, looking forward to a return trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This is a really pleasant B and B. The host was welcoming and informative, and printed out a map to show me a shortcut, made a real effort to make sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed, offering take away menus if I didn't feel like going out for food. I had the twin room. It was very clean, tidy, with comfortable beds and a beautiful en suite.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo