“Wonderful!”

Red Box Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chippenham
Red Box Guest House
Ranked #7 of 31 Chippenham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed there for 3 nights with a twin-bed room. It's clean and tidy especially the owner is very kind and nice. If my friends go to Cotswolds, I would recommend this B&B!! Also if I go to Cotswolds again, I would get the guest house. My girlfriend like it as well!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have stayed at the Red Box on a number of occasions some for extended periods, over the past year, I will take this opportunity to state that the this guest house is above criticism, it is well maintained, the owner is helpful and friendly and nothing is too much trouble, so when I return I will be disappointed if there wasn't a vacancy available.

Room Tip: There are two en-suite rooms, both are very good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2014

friendly assistant - Allyson?; hostess/owner loud on telephone in parlor below our room at 9pm +, which was difficult after a long flight

didn't have change for driving fare to train station, so kept our change

kind of disappointing

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The room was very clean the shower was amazing. Breakfast was wonderful with fresh eggs from the girls. Service was excellent as a taxi was required and booked for us.
We were given a lift back to the place where we had left our car in the morning too

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Nice guest house & very clean

Very friendly & helpful
Own chickens with happy eggs for breakfast
Biker friendly & off road parking
Quiet area & not too far from Bath
Local pub within 10 mins walk
Now on our 3rd stay

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan W
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Spent 4 nights in what I would class as the best B&B I have been in.

The room I was in was the single room but it was well laid out, comfy and had everything I needed.

I did get to see the double room and it was excellent.

Really made to feel welcome and the breakfasts were amazing.

Massive thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My Mom and I are visiting from Ontario, Canada and after a long flight followed by a bit of a stressful drive to Chippenham, we arrived at the Red Box. Julie-Ann is very welcoming and her b & b very comfortable. All good things to say. Breakfast was delicious and Julie-Ann is able to provide much information about the area. And, having her rooster sitting on the kitchen window ledge looking in was great fun. Unfortunately, Julie-Ann had to leave for work so our last breakfast was a bit rushed. All in all, a wonderful b & b that I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family