“Perfect for lunch or dinner”
Review of The Bridge Brasserie - CLOSED

The Bridge Brasserie
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant & bar in Chippenham. Open lunch & dinner, serving modern English & European cuisine alongside cocktails, wines, draught ales & lagers. Easy access facilities & baby changing are available.
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I first went here nearly a year ago and have been back many times with a different mix of friends including celebrating a family 40th birthday when we were party of 12, and I have never been disappointed. The food is excellent whether it is a starter, main or pudding and there is always something more adventurous to tempt you. Today was my first experience of the lunch menu and it did not disappoint. The menu changes regularly and the portion sizes are just right. I love it and its my first choice when dining in Chippenham especially as it is within walking distance.

There are newer reviews for The Bridge Brasserie

Reviewed 14 April 2012

My son found this restaurant on tripadvisor. I live locally and have never noticed it (mainly because of its location). It is a small, tastefully modern restaurant. The service was good, friendly and attentive without being over bearing. The menu offered fish, vegetarian and two meat dishes. The food was excellent, nicely presented and accompanied by perfectly cooked veg (very important!). I had a cocktail before the meal which was again, slightly different and very refreshing. I will be going again, soon! Try it, the location may not be the best but when you are inside that is totally irrelevant!

Reviewed 7 April 2012

We popped in without booking a table as we decided to stop somewhere for lunch, and we walked out totally impressed. Had the set lunch menu and it was outstanding. Left satisfied ,good service and wonderful tasty food , I would recommend it to anyone and everyone, will definitely revisit when I am in Wiltshire again.

1  Thank claireljinks
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This is the second time we have visited this restaurant - and once again we had a great meal and the service was very friendly. All four of us had three courses each, every one was extremely tasty and well-presented, with not a crumb left on anybody's plate! Hubby hasn't stopped yakking on about the 'three ways with pineapple ' pudding which apparently was out of this world! The bottle of white wine (the second cheapest on the list) was most delicious. The restaurant was very busy and lively - and for a Winter Wednesday in Chippenham this is quite something. Last month we went on a Thursday, and again it was very busy, with every table taken. So good to see it is obviously a success. Would definitely recommend and wish the two chaps who own it the best of luck with their continued success - they deserve it.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

We were staying at Swindon for the weekend and wanted to try this place after reading about it on tripadvisor.Bit of a hack down the dark M4 to get to it ,but so worth it.Nothing was too much trouble from the moment we arrived.We didn't fancy the vegetarian starter so the chef offered us some soup instead which was delicious.The main course was even nicer if that 's possible.It's not in the best location maybe but this place offers as fine dining as we have had anywhere .A must try.