“Good service, great food!”
Review of Cafe India

Cafe India
Ranked #28 of 116 Restaurants in Chippenham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We've been in for meals a few times and always had great service, staff very friendly and helpful. We quite often order takeaways and always get our food delivered piping hot and in good time. Food is always great, no complaints from us. It's now our favourite Indian in Chippenham.

1  Thank owl500

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Only served soft drinks but we were not told this until the popadums had been served. Lovely place but service was dissapointing. Food was very good though.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I ordered through just-eat.co.UK and when the delivery did not appear at the indicated time I phoned the restaurant. They claimed they had rejected the order, according to just-eat they hadn't. They claimed to be too busy to deliver (on a Tuesday night, I can't really believe that) and I should contact just-eat. They did not care what I thought about their customer service. All in all I will never use them again.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Very welcoming staff, comfortable seating with table nicely apart and excellent curry dishes! For those on a budget it's great because you can bring your own alcoholic drinks, which keeps the bill down. It's nothing amazing - but we've made this our regular curry house in Chippenham.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

Went with a group of 13 friends midweek. I know we were a large group but there were not many other tables. It took 1hour from order to service. The food was average and not at all hot. The waiters were not friendly except for the female waitress. They do not serve alcohol (its a bring your own) so no drink was added to the bill....yet as we only had poppadums and a main it worked out at £14.00 per head. Doubt if I will returnn the ASHOKA further in town is much better quality.