“Birthday Treat”

M4 Karting
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Chippenham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to M4 Karting, the premier indoor Karting and Mini Moto centre in the South West. M4 Karting is the perfect place to start for a stag or hen party heading into Bristol, Bath or Swindon. We also cater for the individual with our arrive and drive sessions and can organise large corporate events tailored to a companies needs. At M4 Karting we also specialise in Children's Parties and have been organising kids karting parties for the last 6 years. Yes we have a brand new track layout now in place at M4 Karting. More technical, more testing and ultimately more fun to get your adrenaline pumping. So why not give it a go soon and so how your fastest laps compare to the others who are already enjoying our new layout.
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I took my hubby and three oldest boys here for a birthday treat xx The staff were friendly and helpful and I was also informed that younger children can go too so we will be back a great time was had xxThankyou

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Loveee M4 Karting. Cars are quick..track always different each time we go. Staff are great and the karting is soooo fun. We organise an enduro race every year, highly recommend. :))

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We chose here to have a go karting party for my sons 8th birthday!!

THE BEST PARTY EVER!!!

We had a group of 6, first you go into a room and watch a DVD about safety etc. then you proceed to get kitted out!

They had three 10 minute races and at the end we presented the 3rd, 2nd and 1st places with little medals which are an optional extra for a small fee!

We were given the little canteen that we were allowed to decorate ourselves! We put up balloons and banners! We provided the food ourselves but you can arrange for them to do it for you!

Only little issues, with it being November it was VERY VERY cold and the canteen had no heating, they did have an old little heater which we plugged in but it made no difference! Also we were told they would tidy and clean the canteen area before we got there! They didn't!!! So my friend and I had to give it a quick whip round with just water as there were no cleaning sprays or anything!

However once it was cleaned and decorated it looked AMAZING!

The young lads in charge were great with the kids and I'd highly recommend this as a birthday treat!! My sons school friends said it was the best party they had gone to and it was topic of conversation for a long time afterwards!!!

1  Thank Linzimoo26
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This was a blast. We went as a company event and it was well managed, fast carts and a good layout. Looks like updated surface and safety rails. Really was a lot of fun!

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 5 June 2013

really nice place to stay....
i enjoyed lot with my partner.......#
really good place to stay in this place.............