“Good Value and Good Food”
Review of Allington Cafe

Allington Cafe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Allington cafe is open daily for a delicious cooked breaskfast. We also Offer a farm to table Lunch Menu from a deep filled sandwich to a homemade pie or even today delivered griddled fish. Also daily their is a range of homemade scones, cakes and puddings all made on site by our pastry chef.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Visited here for a brunch with family. There was a good choice of meals, their large breakfast was excellent, my wife had a Gluten free meal and my family had other items from the menu. All items were cooked fresh and had generous proportions. Good service and very pleasant interior.

1  Thank stevematf

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food for sale in the Farm Shop is fantastic and this spills over into the Cafe. The menu is very comprehensive and has something for everyone. Then there are the specials, these are not what you expect in a Cafe!

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely fresh baguette and tasty cheese. Chips chunky and nice and hot. Nice seating areas inside and out. Very busy which speaks for itself. The only reason not 5 stars was the lettuce has turned in places.

1  Thank 1970Reviewer
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I use this place regularly and love it. They serve freshly cooked food, with lovely daily specials and fab coffee. The conservatory is lovely. The burgers are great! Lovely looking cakes too.

1  Thank MaryD0dd
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have been here several times as the food is consistently good.

On this occasion I ordered a panini and my partner ordered the home made jarlsberg cheeseburger and chips.

My panini was bone dry, lacked flavour and the bread that was used was not very nice.... I ordered the chicken, bacon and cranberry-not worth the £6.00 I paid.

My partners burger was delicious but a little pricey at £11.

Would I go back? Yes, but would avoid the paninis !!