“Ki”

Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Chippenham
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great stay , comfortable,all we need in the room, very clean, tidy , excellent to use as a base location if wanting to visit in this area- we went to cribbs causeway,ikea and bath lovely,great 30mins free wifi,good breakfast all you can eat and that really means all you can eat.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
ChippenhamPremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at Chippenham Premier Inn. Glad to hear that you found it convenient for your chosen local visits. We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Lauren Jacomb
Premier Inn Manager

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very clean,quiet and comfortable, staff very helpful in that non invasive way. Booked in advance and got a very good price. We asked for rooms nearer the door as had lots of luggage and the lady changed them no problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
ChippenhamPremierInn, Receptionist at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are pleased that you were happy with the standard of our hotel. We look forwad to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Arrived at around 7pm due to a last minute meeting requirement for the following morning. Nowhere to park, despite the website telling me that free parking was available on site. Asked the lady at reception only to be told to park in the delivery bay on double yellows. Not exactly ideal. Anyway - check in was fine, unpacked and walked across to the pub for a bite to eat. I ordered a steak (well done) at 8:20pm. At 8:22pm it arrived at my table. Totally dumbfounded I asked the waitress was she sure that this was my meal considering I had only ordered two minutes prior! She told me that it was definitely my order, and off she went. I cut the steak to find it completely raw and freezing cold. Anyway - sent it back, new one arrived which was much better. Again - not ideal! After another fiasco I decided to hit the hay. No such luck!! I was in room number 2 which is next door to reception. I was kept awake by guests going in and out, the staff chatting away, and somebody hoovering at 11:30pm! Frustrated I went to reception in my pyjamas (I must have looked like a crazy woman but by this point I just wanted to cry), asked them to please keep the noise down, and after this they were quiet enough. The next day I spoke with a lady who apologised and offered me a full refund under the good night guarantee. This was a much appreciated gesture, but the whole experience has put me off this particular Premier Inn. Doubtful that I would visit again.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room number 2!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are however, pleased to learn that you were refunded in line with our Good Night Guarantee. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Had to stay in Chippenham as no rooms anywhere in Bath that weekend. Extremely pleased with hotel, staff, room. Premier Inns are a good bet if you get it at the right price. Had grandson with us and breakfast was a good deal as he ate free.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Lauren J, Receptionist at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are pleased that you were happy with the hotel and staff here at Premier Inn Chippenham. We look forwad to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel for the weekend. This hotel has self check-in which is now a bonus. Room Key cards are now more user friendly
Clean, comfortable and friendly staff.
Would be happy to stay here again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very pleased that you would happily return here again in the future. We look foward to greeting you at Premier Inn Chippenham again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

fantastic upgrade,comfy, staff very helpful, will visit again soon, cheaper alternative to staying in Bath, only 10 mins by train! Have visited this Premier Inn lots of times and only gets better, new self service check is great for late arrivals, early departures. Thank you Chippenham

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Chippenham Premier Inn, and that you are happy with the new self check-in service. Thank you for your positive review. We look forwad to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great location,. Clean, modern and spacious rooms. Would have liked room service as difficult eating in restaurant with newborn baby. Modern check in service and friendly staff. Parking can be difficult.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ChippenhamPremierInn, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you found the room clean and modern. I apologise that Premier Inn do not offer room service, however if you stay here again, you are more than welcome to bring your food back from the Brewers Fayre to have in the room.

Regards,
Reception Team Member

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chippenham
Best Western Plus Angel Hotel
The Manor House Hotel and Golf Club
Rudloe Arms
Rudloe Arms
#3 of 4 in Corsham

Been to Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel? Share your experiences!