“good stay”

Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Chippenham
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good stay overall, room a bit hot in the warm weather and no air con to cool it down. Used the fan provided, but did'nt do the job. Everything else was good, including the £35.00 I paid for the night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank colinedwa
ChippenhamPremierInn, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay here at Premier Inn Chippenham. I apologise that the room was very hot, we are hoping to have air conditioning installed in the near future. We are trying to do our best to keep the rooms cool in different ways including offering a sheet at night instead of a duvet, and keeping the curtains closed and the window open prior to your arrival in order to keep the heat out. Once again I apologise for this. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reception

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Only a short drive from Castle Combe where we were attending a car show and was perfect location and easy to get to just off the motorway

Excellent comfy rooms with very comfy bed and tea making facilities

Breakfast was delicious!

Would stay again if visiting Castle Combe Circuit again

Only down side was the poor reception service, when we left we waited for almost 10 minutes to check out as there was absolutely no one around

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ChippenhamPremierInn, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback, I am pleased to hear that you found the location convenient, as well as the rooms being comfortable. I am sorry that there wasn't a team member on reception when you were departing the hotel, I will speak to the reception team members to ensure your experience is not repeated. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I recently used this hotel as a base during my holiday of south west england. Ove never stayed in a hotel as quiet. The hotel was busy every day but we never heard a thing once inside our room...very impressive. Hotel was very modern amd the recent refurb was obvious. Bathroom was like new. Very enjoyable stay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ChippenhamPremierInn, Receptoion Team Member at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay here at Chippenham Premier Inn. I am very glad to hear that you didn't hear any noise from our other guests, and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

A lovely modern room with a good size TV, very clean with friendly staff, my wife is disabled so important in the bathroom for handles being in the right place and room for a wheelchair and it all was, so I was told from my wife.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ChippenhamPremierInn, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a positive review. I am pleased to hear that the disabled access facilities were suitable, and that you found our team members friendly.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn, Chippenham, in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at the new Chippenham Premier Inn in early April 2014 on a consultancy job. The usual fair awaited with electronic check in etc, poor customer service...The rooms were very small and claustrophobic and you have to pay for wifi. Around 11:00 a family moved into the room above with kids stomping on the ceiling for two hours. Therefore under the good night sleep guarantee I changed room to a quieter area. But still had to waste my time doing this. On my next job in May I tried a local country hotel which was only £10 more per night and much better overall. Reviewed separately.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Matt B
ChippenhamPremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your stay here at Chippenham Premier Inn. I apologise for the fact that you did not enjoy your experience. At Premier Inn we strive to deliver great service and I am sorry that on this occasion we have failed to achieve this. If you would like to discuss any of the issues experienced please do not hesitate to contact me at site on 01249 462096.

Kind Regards,
Lauren Jacomb
Premier Inn Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I were visiting Castle Combe for the weekend and booked an overnight stay at this Premier Inn as we have stayed at a few before hand. The hotel was literally 4 miles from the race track and next to it was a Brewers Fayre. Check in was quick and the room was lovely and huge. It was lovely and clean with all the mod cons you would expect. We booked a table at the Brewers Fayre and ate our evening meal there which was lovely. We both slept well that night and breakfast was again next door with the food being absolutely lovely and fresh. I would definately stay here again without a doubt. Well Done Premier Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ChippenhamPremierInn, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you found the location convenient, and that you were happy with your stay here at Premier Inn, Chippenham. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reception team member

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Receptionists Lauren & Kim (?) were very welcoming. The automated check-in is good, but is no alternative to friendly staff. Room was excellent as expected from this chain of hotels. The food from the Brewers Fayre next door was okay.
We were doing a Castle Combe track event the next day, so we arrived early afternoon and were able to park easily with the trailer attached. We would have struggled later in the day as the car park was very full ( this was off season as well). Wi-fi is a let down as it is only for a small limited time. The local Morrisons is useful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ChippenhamPremierInn, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review, however we are sorry that you were not pleased with the free wifi access only being for 30 minutes.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reception Team Member

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chippenham
Best Western Plus Angel Hotel
The Manor House Hotel and Golf Club
Rudloe Arms
Rudloe Arms
#3 of 4 in Corsham

Been to Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel? Share your experiences!