Easy access by A-roads, to Bath, Gloucester and the west country. Semi-automatic check-in if wanted, but also friendly staff available if preferred. Long walk through the hotel into a room in a new extension, but was quiet, clean, well furnished and one of the better US-style motels I've stayed at in England. Dinner in the nearby Brewer's Fayre was off due to crowds and a long wait, and then breakfast was over-priced and bland. Yes, its all you can eat, but it was also poorly prepared and served supermarket fayre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kick back and relax in this picturesque, ancient market town on the edge of the idyllic Cotswolds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel Chippenham
- Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel Wiltshire