We stayed for 3 nights in 'Edward's Room'. It was small but perfectly formed! Comfortable beds and very clean bathroom with shower over the bath. It was at the front of the hotel so there was a bit of traffic noise (quiet road in general but when a vehicle goes by it really whizzes!) but it didn't bother us. We ate there every night and were very happy with our meals. The cheese omelettes for breakfast were excellent as was the full English.
The hotel is in a lovely part of the world, the staff were friendly and efficient and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 13 En-suite bedrooms are individually styled with crisp white linen and home comforts. Each room is fully equipped with Flat Screen television with DVD player, free wireless broadband access, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers. Separate accommodation entrance for ease of access at all times. Traditional cooked breakfast using local produce. Bathrooms are a delight, with modern contemporary fittings, fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Bickley Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bickley Mill Hotel Newton Abbot
- The Bickley Mill Newton Abbot, Devon