Hazelwood Guesthouse
Premier Inn Newton Abbot Hotel(Newton Abbot)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$126
The Orestone Manor(Torquay)
US$419
US$407
Ilsington Country House Hotel and Spa(Ilsington)(Great Value!)
US$188
Travelodge Torquay(Torquay)(Great Value!)
US$85
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed here for one night as a family of 4. We had a very warm welcome on arrival, the rooms although a little dated are very clean and well maintained. The beds very comfy, showers hot, very clean bathroom with tea/coffee making facilities. The breakfast was delicious, cooked fresh to order. The owner and I think his son, served us and nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely stay here again, my children loved their stay

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 2 April 2012

When I arrived the guesthouse had not received my reservation due to an admin error, but the manager dashed back to let me in the minute I phoned to say I'd arrived. The owner is a little eccentric and I was a bit wary to begin with, but the manager is delightful, really helpful and charming, so he made me feel very welcome. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable, and whilst I agree with other reviewers that the decor is a bit dated it's not really to the property's detriment, and for the price I felt that the Hazelwood was good value. The owner loves his hunting and offered us some deer, and if I'd been staying alone I might have felt a bit of trepidation but my fiance and I found him very entertaining, and he went out of his way to find common ground with us and make conversation.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MissMomiji
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights in room 2 on the ground floor. The owner was pleasant and informative. The room was clean and well presented and attended to on a daily basis. I spent every evening in my room and was very comfortable. The bathroom had all that was required and everything worked. The shower was powerful and hot!!. The heating was on a timer but warmed the room adequately. There was a communal sitting room available as well. I only had breakfast once due to early starts but I must say it was superb. A good choice of food as well. Good parking and good location. Would use again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank SteveHutch48
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Nice big house but all the decor is stuck in mid 80's hell with the owners dead animal collection in the front room beds we'er tiny and not very comfy freezing cold rooms with the smell of a old folks home owner very rude and scatty(Basil Faulty) breakfast was clearly blue lable tesco own! would rather sleep in the car next time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank madboyle
Reviewed 13 June 2011

After booking my 85yr old mum for 4 nghts,I looked at trip advisor and was a little worried
about her stay booked a single room down stairs mum cannot climb stairs .The room was a twin room ,sheets and towels were lovely and clean we were greeted very warmly by the owner .She had a nice stay there,breakfast was fine and enjoyed the tv in her room ,they even put the extra electric heater on for her so she was warm.Its not Posh but good value for money,friendly with a large lounge with a bar small carpark to the rear.Will book her in there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family