Unfortunately we only stayed one night to break our journey up to st ives for new year.
what a welcome. we were made to feel very special indeed. fabulous barn conversion where we stayed. photos attached.. food was fab in the restaurant and the breakfast to die for. shame we couldnt have stayed longer. we have a restaurant in cyprus. and just wish we werent so far away
otherwise would happily spend several weekends a year their.. great great place, a must if you are in devon.. thanks again for your fantastic hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14c thatched Devon longhouse bed breakfast with additional ground floor en-suite rooms in the converted stables. We offer rustic charm with friendly professional service. Pick your own free range eggs for breakfast from our array of happy hens in the apple orchards. River walks along the Templers way 4oo yards down the lane, walk across to Stover Country Park, free Wellingtons on standby. Home-made cakes baked by my daughter Eliza and why not treat yourself to a Devon Cream Tea. Great location to Discover Dartmoor (Hound of the Baskerville country) Teignmouth, Shaldon and Dartmouth all close by. Visit the famous Eden Project only 90 minutes away by car. I am always on hand to guide you on what to see and where to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sampsons Farm Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sampsons Farm, Restaurant & Rooms Hotel Newton Abbot
- Sampsons Farm, Restaurant And Rooms
- Hotel Sampsons Farm Country
- Sampsons Farm Country Hotel Newton Abbot, Devon