“Wonderful food”

Court Farm Inn
Ranked #14 of 129 Restaurants in Newton Abbot
Price range: US$12 - US$17
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ipplepen, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and friendly service. Truly amazing value too. So glad I went and will definitely go again.

wirral
“great pleaseant pub”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

my wife and i went for meal whilst on holiday nearby and we go when we can whilst on hols a few times a year and the food is cosistantly great, the staff are attentive freindly and informative. The waitresses are really helpfull and freindly and the range of food is amazing and good quality
very reasonable prices also

Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“disappointing visit”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This evening we ate at The Court Farm Inn, I ordered the Rib eye steak medium rare, when it arrived it was "well done" my mother had the Salmon which she said was OK my sister had the Lamb shank which did not look very appetizing and there vegetables where over cooked.
My Dad had the Gammon steak, which he did enjoy !! When I stated to the waitress that my steak was overcooked she said that she was sorry about that,
All in all for the money that we paid we where very disappointed
I would have taken it further and complained but my mother didn't want to make a scene
We have eaten there before and enjoyed our meal, whether we eat there again remains to be scene...

Brixham
“Absolutely Quackers”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had an absolutely delicious half a roast duck on friday, one of the best I have tasted and washed down nicely with a few jars of Tribute. What could be better wish it was a bit closer to Brixham.

Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“Wow........Absolutely Delightful”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Wow indeed!
This is a pretty village pub situated next to the church and nestling in the Devon countryside.
Our lunch with friends did not disappoint it was absolutely amazing cooked beautifully with fresh veggies and generous portion sizes.
The slight downside was at 2.20 we felt we needed to hurry and finish our puds as the staff seemed to want to close promptly and infact as soon as we did leave 2.41 pm they ran in front of us to their cars and left before us!
So my advise is to get there early to make the most of this amazing food and lovely pub!