“Lovely atmosphere, lovely service!”
Review of Mr Biscuits

Mr Biscuits
Ranked #40 of 130 Restaurants in Newton Abbot
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been here a number of times and each time it has been lovely. The new layout is better than the old and it is always clean and tidy. The owner is friendly and accommodating. The food I have had has always been top notch. One reviewer said compared to Bear Feet it was a let down, well it is nothing like Bear Feet, being a whole different place and not actually trying to be anything like Bear Feet!! It is a small cafe with a brilliant area for young children to keep themselves amused while you have a cuppa and chat! I would certainly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I visited with my friend who visits regularly as she has children... I understand cafes like this but I did find it still had the feel off and office with furniture in. There were a few children in there and being honest not all under control, the management didn't seem to worried. I had a jacket potato the filling were ok but the spud wasn't good in all honesty, hard in places and a bit rubbish... I don't like writing bad reviews but feel after reading all the reviews on trip advisor I felt a bit let down... I want to say on a positive note we took some brownie biscuits away and they were yummy. All in all good good cakes but not much else great.

4  Thank neverendingstephen
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Perfect for parents to take there young ones to. Extremely welcoming and amazing food at great prices! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

such a great place for babies and toddlers, i vist every Tuesday with friends and babies, we are able to book a table. amazing food, and affordable!! lovely atmosphere! xx

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I visit here every Tuesday, it's the best place for everything I've ever been too! Always greeted with a smile and friendly chat, plus the food is to die for at amazing prices! Cannot stop telling all my friends about this place! You won't regret visiting!