“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is a really lovely place to be. The food quality is very good, the products on offer are of a high standard and delivered with a smile. The atmosphere is generally relaxed... and if parents realised that it was THEIR responsibility, and not that of the management, to deal with misbehaviour then we'd all be better off!

We frequent this establishment regularly and haven't been disappointed once, and don't anticipate ever to be!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Mr biscuits is a fab place to come! It has great food and drinks and at a good price. There's a play area for the children to play which has been thought out for different ages. Mr biscuits is friendly and kind and just a overall nice person and makes you feel relaxed, and over all just a great person. Would defiantly recommend to anyone :)

1  Thank Charleighineson
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have been here a number of times and each time it has been lovely. The new layout is better than the old and it is always clean and tidy. The owner is friendly and accommodating. The food I have had has always been top notch. One reviewer said compared to Bear Feet it was a let down, well it is nothing like Bear Feet, being a whole different place and not actually trying to be anything like Bear Feet!! It is a small cafe with a brilliant area for young children to keep themselves amused while you have a cuppa and chat! I would certainly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I visited with my friend who visits regularly as she has children... I understand cafes like this but I did find it still had the feel off and office with furniture in. There were a few children in there and being honest not all under control, the management didn't seem to worried. I had a jacket potato the filling were ok but the spud wasn't good in all honesty, hard in places and a bit rubbish... I don't like writing bad reviews but feel after reading all the reviews on trip advisor I felt a bit let down... I want to say on a positive note we took some brownie biscuits away and they were yummy. All in all good good cakes but not much else great.

4  Thank neverendingstephen
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Perfect for parents to take there young ones to. Extremely welcoming and amazing food at great prices! Would highly recommend!