“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Great horses, very reasonably prices and friendly, welcoming staff. I have been riding at Hayes Farm for almost 3 years and they have taught me everything I know! Overall Great!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jasmine S

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing fun for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I took my 8 year old daughter who has never ridden before, we did an hour hack. We felt safe, throuroughly enjoyed the company of all the staff and the scenery was amazing. Will definately go again, shame we do not live nearby.

Visited April 2014
Camberley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Found Hayes farm on google for somewhere to ride with my two daughters while on holiday.we had a great hack out in the country.Lovely horses.Very reasonably priced.Boots and hats to use.Staff really friendly.The owner Mo is lovely and was very welcoming.Will go back again when in Devon.

Visited August 2013