“Excellent ride!”

Babeny Farm Stables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a ride on horseback across the beautiful Dartmoor scenery.
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

A very well run hack out in beautiful countryside! The horses were well cared for and they were well organised catering for all abilities. We had a great ride out and reasonably priced too! Thank you for lending us your beautifully mannered horses Ally and Ellie. Could have taken them home!

2  Thank ILoveHolidays03

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I called Babeny Farm Stables an hour before their next ride, praying they'd be able to take my girlfriend and me on a casual ride over the moor. They were so accommodating and welcomed us along ...

Within minutes were were in riding boots and saddled up. It was my first time riding and I was very nervous but the staffs direction and tips on to handle the horse were enough to put me at ease.

It was a wonderful experience and the riders always made sure we were all OK during the ride itself.

At £20 an hour for a beautiful, guided ride, within experts, it was well worth it ...

2  Thank Lukedc8