“Excellent little Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This place looks nice from the outside and is equally as good inside. Friendly service, quick service and excellent food. Very good choice on the menu as well.

I would recommend the haggis and whisky lasagna, very tasty indeed!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is a decent Italian restaurant with great pasta dishes and other Italian specialties. If you've got kids on your trip who don't like haggis and want spaghetti or pizza, you can't go wrong here ;-)

Reviewed 3 August 2013

On a recent trip to Callander my husband, daughter and I were struggling to find somewhere good to go for lunch when I spotted the Italian flags outside Ciro's restaurant. As both my parents are Italian this suited us perfectly. Well what a find! The food was excellent. We all had pasta and my 12 year old had spaghetti alla Bolognese and she said it was as good as her "Nonna" makes. Now that is some recommendation. Both my husband and I loved our pasta dishes. Massive portions and excellent tasting food. I cannot recommend it enough.
We decided then and there that we had to return before the end of our brief holiday and did so on our last night. Again we were not disappointed. Excellent food, comfy and welcoming surroundings and friendly staff.
We are planning a day trip to the Trossachs in the next month or so and will definitely make Ciro our place to dine in!.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Sophie P
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were recommended to go for a meal and were not disapointed. Good food service and value for money. Go there you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We tried to eat here last year as it was a favorite of Uncle George a Callander native, but it was full. We tried last night and were seated for a wonderful meal of pizza, perfect size for kids, but may leave a healthy teenage a bit hungry (we had one with us last night) Those that ate pasta were happy with portion and the variety. Great good, casual atmosphere and friendly staff despite our active crowd of four boys.