“Best fish in town!!”

Mhorfish
Ranked #32 of 45 Restaurants in Callander
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My new husband and I had the 2nd nicest meal of our honeymoon here: langoustines (lots of lovely fresh ones cooked impeccably) and proper chips. It was divine, second only to their sister restaurant Mhor 84 down the road where we had lobster :) :)

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Best fish supper since the last time I visted Callander. My colleague had the white pudding supper - excellent quality and quantity and value for money.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Cooked to order for take away and sit in.Daily specials always available as is fresh fish from the counter.Service isn't great so I would recommend take away.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Tried the fish tea and was not disappointed . fish was really fresh and meaty and chips were perfect.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The fish and chips are cook just to order for you. I had haddock. my husband had cod, both meals were very good. The service was also very good.the restaurant was licensed, but we all pot of tea or water. I am a gerat tea drinker it was the best cup of the day.