“A fantastic place to just relax! Amazing cappuccino.”
Review of Deli Ecosse

Deli Ecosse
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Callander
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: post code fk17 8bl next door to the rob roy centre callander scotland
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

While in Callander yesterday I was looking for somewhere to sit and grab something to eat and a coffee and read the paper. Stumbled upon this wee gem by accident but so glad I did! Firstly it's a beautiful interior and I loved that it stocks a huge variety of deli produce. Staff are really friendly & it was busy when I was in which is always a good sign! I had a morning roll with sausage/black pudding which was cooked fresh - fillings were hot & very well prepared not like some greasy rolls I've had in other places! Their cappuccino is amaziNg! So much so I had two! Very relaxed atmosphere and I especially liked that they had radio 2 playing softly in the background. Will definitely be back. Cheers for a relaxing morning escape! 5 stars well deserved.

1  Thank Massimo_says
There are newer reviews for Deli Ecosse

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

During my week in Callander I found Deli Ecosse to be an opportunity for small vegan snacks and smoothies.

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I stay in Callander, and it's great having so many wonderful eateries and coffee shops within walking distance. The coffee here is the best by far, and I really like their homemade soups and sandwiches. You cannot beat a lazy afternoon with a coffee, cake and a seat by the wood burning stove (on a cold winters day).

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I had our lunch here on our first day in Callander and were not left disappointed. This is a lovely little cafe/deli with a huge range of produce to buy and some amazing home cooked food. We chose the soup, which was lentil, and was delicious. We also choose a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, and a ham and cheese toastie. These again were both delicious with huge slices of honey roast ham filling the toastie to maximum capacity!!! Worth a visit and would recommend. We would be happy to eat here again.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We had a bit of a walking day before us and headed in here for breakfast. The service was friendly and the food cooked fresh to order. There was not a scrap left on our plates! Lots of lovely foody stuff on sale too. Will be back for the cake!