“A trip down memory lane!”

Hamilton Toy Collection
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Callander
Fife,Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A trip down memory lane!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

A great little attraction in the middle of lovely Callander - love the Raleigh Chopper bikes - bat mobiles and all the other thing that I used to dream about - great place - visit then go down the Main Street and have s mohr pie!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank brianandmargohunter

Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

A great day out for the family. The Hamilton Toy Collection is a hidden gem in the district and in my opinion the best attraction in the area. A wonderful selection of childhood toys and memories. From Barbies to Raleigh Choppers they have it all, and just when you think you have seen everything the museum has to offer, you wander through to even more rooms leading to more toys of yesteryear. Certainly a great day out! I would recommend it to anyone who ever played with a toy! GO! You won't regret it!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank David832
Burntisland, United Kingdom
“Trip down memory lane!”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Well worth a visit if you are in Callander. I loved seeing all the toys from the past. It brought back so many memories. Excellent value for money too.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Marjory A
Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing - A fabulous trip down memory lane”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

What an amazing experience, toys from all era's and takes you back to when toys were real toys. I thought my children had toys - you haven't seen anything until you have visited Hamilton Toy Museum!!! I will definitely be back and its definitely the best visitors attraction in Callander - well worth a visit x

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Maisiemoomoo
Callander, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A hidden gem which everyone should explore”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

From the minute I entered the museum my childhood memories came rushing back to me as I found toy after toy that I had once played with. The museum allowed my to share this with my children and allowed them to experience what it is like playing with "real" toys instead of today's toys which mainly consist of sitting starting at a computer screen.

Visited May 2013